The Nook was made for convenience, built for the basics, and created for compactness that still gets the job done. With a swing-open tray that operates with one hand, a zero assembly design that folds with no hassle, and a leatherette cover that wipes clean without harsh chemicals, other high chairs WISH they were as cool as the Nook.
- BPA/BPS/phthalate/lead free
- No flame retardants
- Four stage adjustable tray
- One-handed swing open tray
- Removable dishwasher-safe tray insert
- Folds down flat for storage (no, seriously)
- For children 6 months to 50 lbs
Say goodbye to the tray wrestling match, and say hello to the most user-friendly high chair on the market.
With a design that grows with your child, the Nook will last your child up to their 5th birthday, or 50 lbs, and has an adjustable five-point harness to keep them safely seated.
Set up, feed, clean up, and stow, all with one hand, right out of the box — get the Nook.