The original Belly Band
Winner Of The Best Pregnancy Innovation Product 2021.
Belly Bands have been designed by mothers for mothers. Our own experience allows us to understand the load growing a baby can place on a women's body both during pregnancy and after childbirth.
Luckily the age-old tradition of belly binding is still one of the best self-care solutions to help soon-to-be mothers manage and prevent those painful pregnancy symptoms and enhance postpartum recovery, including c-section delivery.
Belly Bands are Australia's leading brand of maternity support garments, with over 50,000+ baby bumps supported and thousands of 5-star reviews
Recommended by a wide range of women's health specialists, the TGA-approved Belly Band can be claimable on some private health funds.
When to use a 3-in-1 Belly Band:
Pregnancy Back Pain
Sacroiliac Pelvic Pain (Spd)
Abdominal Muscle Separation (Diastasis)
Twins and Multiples Pregnancy
Umbilical Pregnancy Hernia
Postpartum exercise & core support
Material: 70% Cotton, 25% Spandex, 5% Polyester (Latex Free).
Belly Bands is a small Australia made and owned family business, doing big things in all areas of women's health. We are proud to be recognised as the best maternity innovation products 2021.
Why choose the Belly Band ?
1. 3-in-1 Belly Band is the only belly band that can be worn safely during pregnancy, postpartum, and c-section recovery.
2. The unique hand-split twin strap design, gently cradles and lifts the baby bump. Reducing pelvic (SPD) and lower back pain, lessening the risk of developing abdominal muscle separation (Diastasis) and umbilical pregnancy hernia.
3. The only Belly Band made in Australia, with each band individually produced, to ensure you receive a superior product and enables us to offer a custom-made plus size belly band service if required.
4. Easy sizing, the adjustable fit makes it easier to order the correct size and enables the belly band to grow and shrink with your changing body during each trimester and beyond.
5. Affordability, the 3-in-1 belly band can perform the role of three different maternity bands; pregnancy belly band, postpartum belly wrap, and c-section recovery band.
*Wearing Tip. Use anytime during pregnancy and for best postpartum belly band results, wear asap after childbirth.
Take your belly band to the hospital with you!!!
1-in-3 babies are delivered via caesarean section and all soon-to-be mums should educate themselves on caesarean delivery as part of their birth plan.
Medical studies recommend patients use a compression garment such as the Belly Band for recovery after a c-section birth. It can be benificial in reducing pain, keeping the wound stable, and improve the ability to walk asap after surgery.
Another bonus of wearing a belly band after c-section birth, is that it can support the cut abdominal muscles, leaving the new mother to use both hands to care for herself and her new baby.