Dr Brown's Options PLUS bottle features a NEW breast like nipple, to encourage a proper latch for a more natural feeding experience. The shape and feel of the nipple helps baby switch from breast to bottle and back again.
The Dr Brown's Options PLUS baby bottle features an internal vent system to help reduce feeding problems such as colic, spit-up, burping and gas, which can be removed as baby's feeding becomes more developed.
The Options bottle can be used with or without the vent:
Use with the vent system to experience all oft he health benefits of the bottle:
- helps reduce feeding problems - Dr Browns bottles are know for reducing colic, spit-up, burping and gas
- help preserve vitamins - vitamins C, A and E are critical for health in infancy
- helps digestion - good digestion is essential for babies, particularly newborns
- vent and nipple create vacuum-free feeding - controlled flow so babies feed at their own pace
Use without the vent system as baby's feeding becomes more developed:
- provides a feeding experience similar to most nipple-vented bottles
- nipple venting creates a paced flow
How the vent system works:
- Air enters the bottle collar and routes directly through the internal vent
- The air channels through the vent tube, bypassing the milk, to the end of the bottle
- The vent prevent aeration of the milk, vacuum pressure and nipple collapse
- Baby feeds comfortably while milk flows freely like breastfeeding
Glass (Borosilicate) bottle, with BPA-free vent insert, vent reservoir, travel disc, teat collar, and cap. Teats are made of medical-grade silicone.
- 1 x Wide Neck glass baby bottle
- 1 x Level 1 silicone nipple/teat for 0+ months
- 1 x Removable patented internal vent
- 1 x Cleaning brush
- 1 x Travel disc
The Wide Neck Options PLUS bottles are only compatible with the Wide Neck Options PLUS teats (i.e. previous style Wide Neck teats are not compatible)