If you're a breastfeeding mama, start your journey off right with the Haakaa Gen. 3 Pump and Bottle Pack! Express, feed and store milk easily and effectively with Haakaa’s world-first 5-in-1 feeding system. With a quick twist of the top, you can swap out your bottle attachment for any of our range of optional interchangeable attachments (each sold separately). We have our famous breast pump flange that lets you express directly into the bottle, a feeding spoon dispenser for when your baby moves on to solids, a sippy bottle top to help your independent toddler transition from a bottle to a cup and a sealing disk to preserve any leftover food or milk after feeding. This pack contains:
2 x Gen. 3 160ml Silicone Baby Bottles
The Haakaa Silicone Baby Bottle is made from food grade silicone, which makes it uniquely soft and safe for your baby. It is easy for little hands to hold, and because the silicone is impact-resistant, you can teach independence without worrying about breakages. The 160ml bottles included in this pack come with a slow flow teat.
1 x Gen. 3 Silicone Breast Pump Flange
The Haakaa Silicone Breast Pump Flange attachment is fully compatible with all Gen. 3 Silicone Bottles, transforming them into our famous Silicone Breast Pump! We have kept the same simple and effective design that you know and love, except now you can express directly into a detachable silicone bottle for easy feeding or storage! Made from 100% food grade silicone, this compact pump flange is perfect for long-distance plane or car rides, or simply anywhere you would like to express quickly and discreetly.
2 x Silicone Bottle Sealing Disks
Our Silicone Bottle Sealing Disk transforms your Gen. 3 Silicone Bottles into the perfect container for storing breast milk, liquids and snacks, or for taking food on the go! They're completely airtight, keeping food fresh and preserving the beneficial properties of breast milk that are so important for our growing little ones.
- Express breast milk using the power of natural suction!
- Made with high-quality food grade silicone.
- Easy and effective milk expression.
- No cords or batteries required.
- Compatible with all Generation 3 Silicone Bottle range attachments.
- Small, portable and convenient.
- Accommodates different breast sizes.
- Safe in microwave sterilisers and boiling water.
- BPA, PVC and phthalate-free.
How to Use Your Haakaa Breast Pump
- Sterilise your pump by boiling in water for 2-3 minutes.
- Place the pump flange over your nipple – make sure your nipple is centred comfortably in the neck of the pump.
- Apply suction – you may need to adjust the position of your pump a couple of times. Once the pump is secure and comfortable, apply suction by squeezing the base of the pump to start the flow of milk.
- Once milk begins to flow, simply leave the pump alone to do its thing!
- When the pump is full, empty into a glass storage bottle and reposition.
Tips: Encourage let-down by placing a warm flannel on top of your breast and massage gently. While your child is feeding, attach your Haakaa pump to the other breast to catch precious milk that would otherwise be lost in a nursing pad.
CLEANING & CARE
Clean after each use. We strongly recommend cleaning and sterilising your Haakaa silicone products with any steam sterilising system or by boiling in water for 2-3 minutes. Do not use any bleach-based agents or sterilising tablets to clean this product. Instead, we recommend using the Haakaa Dish Soap. Do not use UV sterilisers to clean this product as it may impact the lifespan of your pump.