The HFS1000 is a non-contact, multipurpose Infrared Thermometer, with no probe filters and a colour coded visual reading indicator.
The HFS1000 Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer is included as a medical device on the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods (ARTG 279076). This product is intended for use as a measuring device for determining the patient’s body temperature.
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL AND USER GUIDE, USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.
- Hygenic, No probe filter, No contact, No risk or virus transmission
- Fast accurate temperature detection (less than 2 seconds)
- Large backlit LCD display
- Body, room or surface temperature detection
- Stores up to 32 recorded temperatures
- Easy measurement for all ages
- Automatic power off
- Requires 2 AA Alkaline batteries (supplied)
- Colour coded reading
Busselton Baby Store / Family Owned / Competitive Pricing
We love babies at Buy for Baby - and we also know there is a lot to consider, plan and prepare for. So it's good to know that at Buy for Baby Busselton, our friendly team are here to help you get ready for when baby arrives and beyond.
Shop Online, or drop into our Busselton showroom - conveniently located just off the Busselton bypass.
Buy for Baby Busselton also offer a range of services including gift registry, click & collect, lay-by, accredited car seat fittings and baby equipment hire.